Find a church

Webheath: St Philip

Redditch: Holy Trinity

Address: Church Road Webheath Redditch B97 5PD

Telephone Number: 07456 549969

Deaconry: DUDLEY

Deanery: Redditch and Bromsgrove

Services and Events: View events on A Church Near You

Welcome to St Philip’s Church, Webheath


An announcement from the Bishop 17th December 2023:

The Bishop of Worcester is pleased to announce the appointment of The Revd Sarah Jayne Hewitt as Curate in Charge of Webheath and Tardebigge with Lower Bentley.

Please remember Sarah Jayne and Neil in your prayers at this time of transition.

N.B. Sarah will be licensed as Curate-in-Charge of Tardebigge and Lower Bentley in the Holy Trinity Team (with responsibility for Webheath) on Sunday 14th January 2024 at 3pm in St Bartholomew's, Tardebigge.


You can find worship services online at the moment on the Holy Trinity Redditch YouTube Channel

You will also find other helpful information on our Website or Facebook page

You are warmly invited to all our services and events at St Philip's, Webheath (in the parish of Redditch, Holy Trinity)

(Please see our notices, website, calendar and Facebook page ‘St Philip’s Church’ for any service variants). 

For SAFEGUARDING concerns phone St. Philip's Safeguarding Office, Sandra Finch 0121 445 6537    

Alternatively please phone Revd Sarah Jayne Hewitt 07456 549969 or the Safeguarding Advisors at the Diocese of Worcester 01905 732800

(Childline 0800 1111 or Family Lives 0808 800 2222)

The parish of Redditch, Holy Trinity is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Worcester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.


Powered by Church Edit