External links for Safeguarding advice
- For further information on Safeguarding children including a helpline phone number for advice external to the diocese, the Churches’ Child Protection Advisory Service may be helpful.
- For support and advice with regard to stopping child sexual abuse, the ‘Stop it Now’ website is very helpful.
- For advice on staying safe online in your homes and churches including concerns about social media, gaming platforms and tablet devices: CEOP’s ‘Think U know’ website has excellent resources for children, teenagers, teachers, parents and carers.
- For resources and support where you may be concerned about abuse of elderly, vulnerable adults, the ‘Action on Elder Abuse’ charity has a website and helpline for advice.
- For advice on domestic violence issues.
- Parenting and Family Support