Training and Support Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The Diocesan Board of Education (DBE) has a responsibility to provide a range of core services to all Church of England schools within the diocese. These are outlined on page 3 of our Training and Support SLA. In addition to these core services, we also offer an enhanced package of support to our schools, which take advantage of our Training and Support SLA. Details of these services are outlined on pages 5, 6 and 7 of our Training and Support SLA.
The central focus of our mission is to work along schools and academies in the Diocese of Worcester, supporting staff and leaders in the task of delivering a high quality education, built on the foundation of Christian teaching and values. We believe that offering the services outlined in the Training and Support SLA is a key way in which we can achieve this mission, thereby making a positive difference to the education of children and young people in church schools in Dudley and Worcestershire.
Please contact the Education team by telephone on 01905 732 825, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss your specific requirements and preferred timescales.
Further support in school effectiveness is set out in our diocesan School Effectiveness Service Level Agreement (SLA), which is available on our School Effectiveness Support webpage.
Headteachers', Governors' & Clerks' Briefings
Each term, we deliver core briefings for headteachers, governors and Clerks, where we provide information and updates on the following:
- Diocesan Education Team and the core services we offer
- Ofsted developments and changes in framework
- Department for Education (DfE) policies and procedures
- Statutory Inspection in Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS)
- Academisation and Multi Academy Trusts
- Data, attainment and progress
- Headteacher recruitment.
To book a place, please complete and return the booking form(s) below to email@example.com.
School Data Analysis and Statutory Compliance Workshops
For 2021-2022 we have developed a new stand-alone offer, School Data Analysis & Statutory Compliance Workshops, which will empower schools to monitor and review their own policies, procedures and statutory responsibilities. Please do contact the Education team using the email address above if you would like to book a place(s).
- Training & Support SLA September 2021 - July 2022 Agreement Form (editable version)
- Training & Support SLA September 2021 - July 2022, Autumn term 2021 booking form
- Training & Support SLA September 2021 - July 2022, Spring term 2022 booking form
- Training & Support SLA September 2021 - July 2022, Summer term 2022 booking form