Online church services across the Diocese27 Mar 2020 By Sam Setchell
Clergy and others across the Diocese are live streaming services and offering other digital content.
Churches throughout Worcestershire and Dudley will be offering services online this Sunday.
- The Cathedral are streaming their 8.30am service each morning on the Cathedral Facebook page.
- The Cathedral organists and Lay Clerks are releasing musical content each evening at 6:30pm on their Facebook page.
All Saints, Worcester
- Each day, All Saints in Worcester are streaming 11am morning prayer and 10pm Compline as well as a Sunday service at 10.30am on YouTube.
Top Church, Dudley
- Daily Prayer with liturgy from the Northumbria community via Zoom at 9am or 4pm. All are welcome to join using this link.
- On Sunday Top Church will be uploading a weekly video clip of reflections, bible readings, prayer, liturgy and sung worship plus things for the young people and kids on their YouTube channel.
Holy Trinity Church, Old Hill
- Sunday service at 10.45am on You Tube. (The stream will start at 10.30am)
- Sunday 9.45am Eucharist and 11.15am Contemporary Worship on their Facebook page.
Christ Church, Lye
- Sunday worship with sermon at 11am on Sunday morning and Compline Monday - Friday at 10pm on their Facebook page.
East Vale and Avon benefice
- The vicar, Philip Morton is putting together a series of online services which can be accessed through their website.
St Andrew’s & All Saints, Malvern
- Two pre-recorded services each week – a traditional service and a contemporary service available from 8:30am each Sunday on the parish website.
Holy Trinity & St Matthew, Ronkswood, Worcester
- Sunday worship via Zoom on at 10am and 6pm. Details about how to join in are on the parish website.
St Mary, Old Swinford, Stourbridge
- Services on Thursdays at 10.30am and Sunday at 10am live streamed through the parish Facebook page. More details on the parish website
Halas Team, Halesowen
- Daily morning prayer at 8.30am and Compline in the late afternoon on the St Peter, Cradley Facebook page
- 15 minute Morning Prayer each day at 7:30am and Evening Prayer at 5:45pm on the Revd Dominic Melville's Facebook page.
- Late evening/ night prayer uploaded by 8pm on the Halas Team Facebook page.
- Church at Home resource page including weekly broadcast sermon from one of the clergy and midweek reflection from a Reader as well as a young church at home page for families on the Halas Team website.
Hagley and Clent
- Sunday worship at 10.30am via Zoom and all are welcome to join them. Contact the Rector, Richard Newton for more details.
St Barnabas church, Drakes Broughton
- Sunday service of communion at 10am through their Facebook page.
The Wychebrook Parishes
- Sunday worship via Zoom at 10.30am. Details on their parish website.
The North Avon Group
- Sunday worship has been recorded and is available on their YouTube channel.
Holy Trinity Team, Redditch
- Morning and Evening prayer, along with a service at 11am on Sunday is being posted on their YouTube Channel.
St Mattias & St George, Astwood Bank & The Bridge, Headless Cross, Redditch
- Sunday 10.30am - Holy Communion with the Revd Glenn Reading and Monday - Friday, 7pm - Evening Prayer with the Revd Ruth on the parish Facebook page.
- The Revd Victoria Barlow is streaming Comline at 9pm each evening on Twitter. (Available at 9.20pm on Facebook)
Severnside Parishes - Kempsey, Severn Stoke and Norton
- A service will be recorded and published each Sunday which will be available via YouTube on their website.
Little Malvern Priory
- The Revd Eric Knowles is recording a sermon each week which is available on the parish website.
Amblecote Parish Church
- The Revd Alan Williams is live streaming at 9am and 5pm on the parish Facebook group.
Worcestershire Severn Parishes
- Sunday at 10am, The Revd Stephen Winter is leading a service of Holy Communion via Zoom. (Meeting ID is 845-168-9869)
St John, Brockmoor
- 'Sunday Reflection' - A concise on-line service with a lectionary reading, prayers, message and music accessible from 8am each Sunday on St John's Facebook page. There will also be a 'daily reflection' each day during Holy Week.
- Sunday worship live streamed at 10am on the parish Facebook page.
Upton with the Hook, Ripple, Earls Croome with Hill Croome and Strensham, Hanley Castle with Hanley Swan, and Welland
- A pre-recorded daily prayer service every day plus Sunday offerings on the Hope Church family website.