Churchwarden's Training/Introduction EveningTraining
Introduces new churchwardens to key people who can support them in their role.
This session introduces new churchwardens to key people who can support them in their role:
• meeting the Archdeacons and Kathy their secretary.
• being introduced to the Church Buildings Officer and the basics of church maintenance and care, including the online faculty system.
• meeting experts on church insurance and the resources they offer.
• getting a glimpse of support services from the Diocesan Office.
• sharing joys and sorrows, anticipating questions and challenges.
Above all, we seek the well-being of those entrusted to this office: how do we care for ourselves and nurture our own faith as churchwardens.
To book your place or for more information please contact Kathy Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01905 773301.