The Parsonages department are the first point of contact for if something happens to one of the vicarages / parsonages that belong to the diocese.
Our aims are:
- to improve the quality of the housing, to support ministry & provide family homes
- to control operating costs of houses
- to maximise the value of the estate for the future
- to increase the value of estate management
- to avoid risk and manage responsibly
Contact the Parsonages team
The Parsonages Office is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4:30pm on a Friday. The office is closed at weekends, bank holidays, the day after a bank holiday and Christmas and Easter periods.
Emergency Contact Numbers for issues which occur outside of normal office hours:
- Plumbing, Heating and Electrics (and any other emergency repairs including boarding up etc) - Live Wires Electrical & Property Maintenance. John Tromans. 07515 729 719 / 01299 210131
- Security Alarm - Salamander Fire & Security Ltd. 01527 61938 / 08446 691099
- Drainage, Water Main and Major Plumbing (not heating issues) - Mercia Drains. 01544 340473 / 01886 821660 / 07831 472 856
All other issues within working hours please call the Parsonages' Office number on 01905 732806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org