The Diocesan Education Team
and Board of Education
- Support, promote and oversee the work of those working with children and young people.
- Enable children and young people to develop spiritually.
- Enable the participation of children and young people in the mission and growth of the Church.
- Enable the faith development of children and young people within the Church.
- Strengthen links between parishes and educational establishments.
- Support those engaged in education in their vision and their delivery of R.E., Worship, and Spiritual, Social, Cultural and Moral Development.
- Support the leadership and management of Church Schools.
- Promote partnership within the diocese, including other Boards, and to serve those who are not yet the Church's members.
- Work in partnership with other relevant agencies.
Director of Education
Deputy Director of Education
PA to the Director of Education and Group Secretary
Training and SIAMS Administrator
Interim CEO Diocesan MAT
Jenny Batelen - Consultant
School Improvement Adviser
Val Houghton - Consultant
School Organisation Adviser
Lynn Gill - Consultant
Steph Boulter - Consultant
Michèle Humphreys - Consultant