Department for Children, Youth and Education
- Support, promote and oversee the work of officers and those working with children and young people.
- Enable children and young people to develop spiritually.
- Enable the participation of children and young people in the mission and growth of the Church.
- Enable the faith development of children and young people within the Church.
- Strengthen links between parishes and educational establishments.
- Support those engaged in education in their vision and their delivery of R.E., Worship, and Spiritual, Social, Cultural and Moral Development.
- Support the leadership and management of Church Schools.
- Promote partnership within the diocese, including other Boards, and to serve those who are not yet the Church's members.
- Work in partnership with other relevant agencies.